- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Fidlock magnetic buckle fastens effortlessly for a quick, secure fit
- Intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads for added comfort
Hjálmar - Bontrager
Höfuðummálið er mælt frá enni og að ysta svæði á hnakkanum. Passaðu að taka ummálið lárétt frá augabrún og yfir eyrun. Gott er að nota klæðskeramæliband eða spotta og málmband/reglustiku.
|Little Dipper||46-50 cm|
|Big Dipper / Tyro Child||48-52 cm|
|Tyro Youth||50-55 cm|
All-purpose protection for every rider. The Solstice MIPS helmet is proof you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a great fitting, great looking, and easy-to-use bike helmet. Featuring MIPS, Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it includes a sleek built-in brim with plug ports for a clean look when the additional visor is removed. MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientist to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
Matte Black, Viper Red, Crystal White, Waterloo Blue, Radioactive Yellow, Blush Pink
M/L 55-61 cm, S/M 51-58 cm