- A lightweight XC race tyre that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Smooth, fast-rolling centre tread with more aggressive side tread for added cornering confidence
- Proprietary TM-Speed compound and 120 TPI construction rolls fast and smooth
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- 630 g
Dekk 29×2.2 XR1
Built to race – and win. The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast, ultra-light cross-country racing tyre that’s ideal for rides where speed and acceleration are key. The smooth centre tread makes it easy to maintain speed and a more aggressive side tread adds confidence for corners and techier sections. The TM-Speed rubber compound rolls faster and Bontrager’s Inner Strength construction delivers lightweight protection against tread punctures.