Schrader and Presta valve-compatible
When using with a Schrader valve, it works best to grasp the tyre and rim with both hands and use your thumbs to push inwards at the valve. This ensures you don’t push the valve back into the rim with the inflator and will allow air to flow into the tube best. Don’t be afraid to push hard or have a friend help you here!
- For use with Bontrager CO₂ cartridges
- The regulator design provides safe, controlled operation
- The reusable cartridge insulator keeps hands protected while inflating
- The compact and lightweight design is easy to store for any ride
- The spring-loaded mechanism regulates airflow for both Presta and Schrader valves