Endura continue to disrupt the helmet market with the new MT500 Full Face Helmet. Deploying advanced energy absorber, Koroyd® to provide additional impact resistance while keeping weight to a minimum this new big hitter delivers certified full face protection that can be worn all day long.
CLASS LEADING WEIGHT
The MT500 Full face Helmet boasts a class leading weight of 640g (size M/L) thanks to the combination of a full Koroyd® core and a unique chin bar construction using an internal skeleton to provide lightweight impact strength to exceed ASTM, CSPC and EN standards.
Endura/Koroyd® Helmets use 3D formed Koroyd® inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction.
- High performance downhill style full face mountain bike helmet
- Full integrated Koroyd® core for superior energy absorption
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to ASTM F1952 and CE Standard EN1078:2012 + 1 A1:2012
- S/M (51-56 cm): 520-550g, M/L (55-59 cm): 580-640g, L/XL (58-63 cm): 680-750g