- 1 set of disc brake pads consisting of 2 pads
- rear side of brake pad orange: Organic pad for all weather conditions
- ensures a balanced ratio between braking performance and long mileage
- suitable for Shimano BR-M 575 / 515 / 525 / 495 / 486 / 485 / 475 / 465 / 445 / 416
- suitable for Tektro Auriga, Draco, Orion, Aquila, HDC 300, E-Comp, Gemini
Bremsupúðar Deore Mech
The XLC Disc Brake Pads BP-007 are a high-level, organic brake pad, designed to excel in any weather condition thanks to the choice of organic material. The rear side of the brake pad comes in a flashy orange colour, and the choice of organic material on the pad itself means there will be less noise emitted even when the weather turns, so no more squealing brakes! One set of these XLC Disc Brake Pads BP-007 contains two pads, enough for either a full replacement of the front or rear disc brake pads, dependent on your needs. The XLC Disc Brake Pads BP-007 have been manufactured to be compatible and work best with the following brake systems; Shimano BR-M 575, 515, 525, 495, 486, 485, 475, 465, 445, and 416. Additionally, they are compatible with Tektro Auriga, Draco, Orion, Aquila, HDC 300, E-Comp and Gemin brake systems. Thanks to their innovative design, XLC have perfected the balance between a long-lasting and high-performance pad, so you no longer need to choose between the two.