- Super light, woven SLi fabric with 4-way stretch, produced in France
- Water-repellent and quick-drying SLi fabric feels light in all conditions
- Triple-density chamois for optimal pressure-point relief
- CNC-configured for smooth finish between pad and seams to avoid uncomfortable edges
- Anatomical structure for better fit, maximum body contour and enhanced comfort during motion
- Silicone-coated leg gripper with SLi Logo
- Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified product. That means all components, such as fabrics, threads, transfers, zips, elastic, labels, etc., are tested and approved according to the standard and thus do not contain harmful substances
Dimensions are given in kg and centimeters. Prioritize weight, chest and hip height.
SLi BIB Shorts
Super-light, high-end cycling shorts for training and especially competition. Super-light, high-end cycling shorts for training and especially competition. An extreme pair of bib shorts that combine functional feinschmeck with the highest comfort. The high-tech, finely detailed bib shorts are water-repellent and quick-drying, so they keep their low weight. The fabric is woven to achieve 10–12 mmHg of sports compression that keeps muscle fatigue away and increases your endurance. With silicone-coated leg ends and genuine four-way stretch fabric, the MEN’S SLi BIB SHORTS sit perfectly on the thigh, eliminating resistance and optimising the power delivered in each pedal stroke. We use a Triple Density pad with optimised pressure relief. The pad is not layered in several grades of material, but is rather one durable piece to avoid material fatigue. Our chamois pad is CNC-machined with soft transitions for extra comfort on both short and long rides, greatly reducing the risk of saddle sores. The MEN’S SLi BIB SHORTS have perforated bib straps for high breathability and a double layer of material on a centre section of the back, so they are not transparent. The weight is just 152 g in size medium. The fit is tight. Recommended for cycling. both training and competition. Fit: Tight fit.
S, M, L, XL, XXL