Featuring trickle-down design and technologies from the top-of-the-line Dura-Ace R9100s, the Ultegra R8000 Pedals offer pro-proven efficiency and performance for road racing and intense training. To ensure optimal out-the-saddle responsiveness an extra wide, low stack construction stabilises the foot to give you the confidence to push harder, while an extremely stiff carbon-composite body ensures excellent power transfer to the drivechain.The pair weighs in at 248g to keep weight to a minimum, providing better efficiency in the pedalstroke and improved speed on the climbs. Inside the pedal body, wide bearing placement distributes load evenly across the platform for extra stability and minimal pressure build-up around the foot.The axle is chromoly steel with a pedal that rotates on long-life sealed bearings, while three molded stainless steel plates feature on the carbon body to reduce flex and prolong wear. Available with +4mm axle length for riders with naturally wider hips.
- Lightweight carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4 mm longer axle available
- The SHIMANO style, quality and durability cyclists value