Features – Shimano SM-SH12
- 2 degree front center pivoting type
- Use: Road
- Model: SM-SH12
- Sutable for: SPD-SL Pedals
- Freedom of movement: 2°
- DURA ACE: PD-R9100 / PD-9000 / PD-7900 / PD-7810 / PD-7800 / PD-7750
- ULTEGRA: PD-R8000 / PD-6800 / PD-6700 / PD-6700-C / PD-6620 / PD-6610
- 105: PD-R7000 / PD-5800 / PD-5700 / PD-5700-C / PD-5610 / PD-5600
- PD-R540 / PD-R540-LA / PD-R550 / PD-R600 / PD-R670 / PD-RS500
Power transfer efficiency SPD-SL is the road specific refinement of the system. This pedal platform was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.
PRO’s to YOU Born of the pro tour demand for optimal power and endurance, the low-profile pedal technology has expanded to a wide range of cyclists, including competitors at all levels, sport, club and recreational riders. SPD-SL is a road pedal platform systematically engineered with SHIMANO footwear to transfer more power from your body to your bike. For pro riders the extra-wide, low-profile cleat distributes energy more evenly over a wider surface and transfers it more efficiently to the bike, under the most extreme pedaling loads. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It’s a core advantage that helps win races. The same energy efficiency that powers pro riders to the podium enhances the experience of other rider categories. Increased endurance for longer rides. More comfort and fun! System-engineered. Rider-tuned. You choose.