Ergonomically designed to help prevent unnecessary curvature of the spine, JD Bug have given the MS185 a lower footplate than similar models and combined with a higher handlebar height offering riders of all ages and heights the most comfortable of rides. When combined these features help to promote a better posture by aiding you in finding a comfortable riding position and it also allows you to be more aware of your surroundings.
Taking this scooter on public transport or packing in the boot of a car is no problem as it folds down quickly and easily with a NEW single lever mechanism that also incorporates the integrated Stand Feature.
- NEW Dual Bearing System for a Faster, Longer, Smoother Ride.
- New Sleek Design taken from our popular e-Scooter Range
- Single Lever Folding Mechanism that folds quickly and easily with a single lever perfect for hopping on or off public transport.
- Integrated Stand
- Bigger, Faster 200mm 82a wheels with Speed Hubs and Chrome Abec 5 Bearings
- Designed Specifically for Commuting to School, College or Work
- Ergonomically designed to reduce stress on the lower back when scooting.
- Height adjustable handle bars ranging from 74cm to a maximum height of 106cm meaning that this is a great scooter for both adults and children.
- 100mm Soft Foam Grips with Bar Ends
- Full GripTape
- Rear flex fender brake to bring you to slow and controlled stop.