- Optimised braking performance. Reduced braking sharpness increases control and safety for recreational MTB riders, minimising the risk of overbraking.
- Ergonomic reach. The adjustable and ergonomically tailored 2/3-finger reach accomodates all hand sizes (minimum 75mm reach).
- Long-lasting design. A durable design ensures long-lasting, reliable braking performance, keeping you in control of your ride, always.
- Near-silent operation. 40% wider pad clearance reduces rattling noises for a more silent ride, keeping you focused on the trail ahead.
- Easy maintenance. One way bleeding makes changing the hydraulic oil easy, so that you can keep your brakes functioning optimally all year round.
Bremsusett MT201 fram
Optimised braking performance for recreational MTB riders. The Altus MT201 Disc Brake Set provides durable braking performance to recreational MTB riders. The anodized alloy brake lever is egonomically designed for a comfortable 2/3 -finger reach, for versatile and easy speed control. Designed to operate in near-silence for distraction-free trail shredding.
- BR-MT201 Front