The Altus MT201 Disc Brake Set provides durable stopping power for leisure and recreational MTB riders. The braking power is less sharp and tailored to non-competitive riders for reliable, durable braking in all conditions, while the ergonomic 2/3-finger design accomodates all hand sizes. Featuring smooth bearings in the moving parts and 40% greater pad clearance, this caliper is designed to operate in near-silence for distraction-free trail shredding. One way bleeding makes changing the hydraulic oil easy, so that you can keep your brakes functioning optimally all year round.
- Optimised braking performance. Reduced braking sharpness increases control and safety for recreational MTB riders, minimising the risk of overbraking.
- Ergonomic reach. The adjustable and ergonomically tailored 2/3-finger reach accomodates all hand sizes (minimum 75mm reach).
- Long-lasting design. A durable design ensures long-lasting, reliable braking performance, keeping you in control of your ride, always.
- Near-silent operation. 40% wider pad clearance reduces rattling noises for a more silent ride, keeping you focused on the trail ahead.
- Easy maintenance. One way bleeding makes changing the hydraulic oil easy, so that you can keep your brakes functioning optimally all year round.
- BL-MT201 1700mm / BR-MT200