The Desire for Movement. Bike trainers set out to solve one problem: simulating outdoor riding, indoors. Then came smart trainers and indoor cycling app, complete with virtual races, group rides and controlled workouts. Suddenly cyclists of all types were eager to ride indoors. To make the experience even better, and to harness all the benefits riding indoors has to offer, there needs to be a way to stay comfortable and engaged – and to do that, you need movement.
- Saris Nfinity Technology: multidimensional movement, including fore/aft and side-to-side, recreates motion experienced outdoors.
- Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every trainer available.
- Trailblazing: the MP1 Nfinity ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt indoors before.
- Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that’s anything but boring.
- Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles.
- Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and wood compliment most training spaces.
- Personalized Ecosystem: put the MP1 Nfinity at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station.
- Technology: Saris Nfinity
- Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5”
- Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6°
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers.
- Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch
- Weight: 62 lb
- Dimensions: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide
- Fully assembled in box
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform.
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb.
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.