- A fat bike tire that excels in snow, ice, and slippery terrain
- Aggressive and siped tread provides traction in even the slickest conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that’s supple and strong
- Studded design allows for added traction in icy conditions
Nagladekk 26×3.8 Gnarwhal
When bite and traction are required above all else, this tire keeps you moving. Roll through the roughest terrain and deepest snow with the stud-ready, aggressively treaded Gnarwhal. This versatile tire can be ridden with or without studs to add traction to even the slipperiest winter riding conditions.