In the box
- Fluid² Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Leveling block.
- Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- Fluid resistance unit creates optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller-to-tire tension each ride.
- 2″ resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid² Smart Equipped